Friday, May 25, 2007

Two weeks old today!

Well, we just returned home from Wesley's 2 week checkup. He's gained a hearty amount of weight and now is 9lb 3oz (exactly Noah's birth weight at 40 weeks). Yesterday was Wesley's actual due date. He is looking great and it's hard to believe that 2 weeks from this very moment, I was in the operating room having him removed from my stomach. It's so strange. That really seems like yesterday.........I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I know that I'll blink and he'll be 6 months old. But I thank the Lord that this transition has been smooth and filled with so much joy. Noah is such a sweetie and I don't know where I'd be without all his help. I marvel at him daily as he approaches the big 3. All is well in mommyhood!





3 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Perfect!!! I am so glad it is all going well. And yes, you are right... you will blink and he'll be 6 months old. I did, and now my Elijah is almost 6 months old.

Give those little men a hug from us!

Robert and Kelli said...

These pictures are so sweet! So glad to hear you are well. Love to you all!

Katy said...

Noah looks like your dad in that one picture! So cute!!!