Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week two!

Well, we're on to week 2 and things are going fairly smoothly. Wesley and I both are due for our 2 week check ups on Friday. He is already looking bigger to me. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs now. Wes is a really sweet boy and is very alert.........just like his brother was. He has two or three periods a day where he is awake for 1.5 to 2 hours each. Many think this is unusual for a 12 day old, but it is right on par with how Noah was. He is a great night time sleeper which has been awesome. Brian has been taking one of the feedings (hooray!) which tend to be either midnight or 3am. Not bad. Noah ADORES Wesley and truly hasn't shown a jealous bone yet. He kisses on him and just looks enamored with him. What a blessing! I really feel like I've been given the 2 sweetest boys in the world! Thank you God.

Who is this guy? What is my brother doing with a doll?
Sweet angel.
Noah serenading Wesley to sleep.

Slightly bug-eyed in this one, but oh so cute.

1 comment:

Katy said...

You're not kidding....oh so cute!

What precious little boys. I'm so happy for you and so glad that YOU are doing so well.

Love ya!