Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have some good lovin' time with your family today. We've already started the day off right and looking forward to the rest of it. Noah just came into the kitchen and said, "Mama, would you like to enjoy my party?" This is what I found in his room.....
















4 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

That's adorable... so cute! I can only imagine how your heart must have felt to walk in and see your little man sharing his hearts with his "friends"! Thanks for sharing!

Katy said...

I tell you, Noah is just the cutest guy alive! That is hysterical. How did you keep from cracking up???? So adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh tell Noah I want to come! I love candy valentine hearts!

Tamalani Barnett said...

You have yourself a cute kid there!